Ingredients: White Kaolin Clay, Powdered Coconut Milk, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI), Vitamin C, Dried Marshmallow root, Apricot Kernel Oil.
What makes this powder cleanser so good?
- Capable of cleaning your skin, yet it’s extremely gentle so it does not dry it out
- Gentle enough to use on delicate skin of babies
- Soap free so it works great for people with sensitive skin
- Ideal for people prone to eczema and dermatitis
- Simultaneously adds moisture to the skin
- Non-irritating, non-toxic and non-carcinogenic
- environmentally friendly so it does not cause harm when washed down the drain
- As it has no added water, it is completely preservative free
- Has pH of around 5, which is similar to our skin’s natural pH level
- A little bit goes a long way
- Continued use removes blackheads and reduces acne
Absorbs sebum, draws out impurities, contaminants and toxins from pores and prevents pore clogging. Clears the skin of excess oil, dirt, and pollution without causing any redness or irritation. It has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and healing properties which help with acne and blemishes. It has also been shown to encourage collagen production in skin. Clears blackheads and reduces acne.
Organic Coconut Milk
Packed with vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants and amino acids, coconut milk tones and moisturises the skin, combating dryness, itchiness, swelling, redness, and promotes healthy, glowing skin. Its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties help in soothing the skin and preventing acne. Coconut milk also increases production of collagen and keratin, which helps prevents wrinkles, sagging skin and age spots.
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate
A super gentle cleansing agent derived from coconut oil. This ingredient has been shown to be non-irritating and non-sensitizing. It is great at rinsing dirt away from the skin leaving it feeling fresh and clean.
Supports the natural moisturising factors found within the first few layers of the skin, and thus aids in moisturising and hydrating the skin to keep it soft.
When using a cleanser, ingredients do not have much time to impart their benefits, however, the advantage of marshmallow root is that when the mucilage contained within it is activated with water and applied to the skin, it provides instant hydration and also improves the skin’s ability to retain moisture. Additionally, it has anti-inflammatory benefits, to help calm and soothe the skin.
Helps fade hyperpigmentation, even out and smooth the skin’s surface, reducing dullness and giving your skin a healthy glow. Promotes collagen production resulting in a tightening effect. Facilitates cell turnover, and speeds up wound healing. Protects against free radicals and reduces inflammation.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil
A tiny amount of olive oil in this products helps further add hydration, and giving the powder a bit of weight so it does not get blown easily.
As with all our products, try a small test patch on your skin before using.